weekend with close ones…

Friday, 18th March 2011.
Finished work around 5+ and left office to pick up Shio from uni around 6+, then we headed straight to Sunway to pick up Aster and Angie… Headed to Pyramid for dinner and set off to our journey back to my hometown…

Was around 9pm when we set off, not many cars, so *ahem (I sped) and in no time, arrived in Ipoh around 11pm +. Then er… we talked, laughed, online, watch trollolol videos, and went to bed around 2am…

Saturday, 19th March 2011.
Woke up around 7.30am, and woke the others, we went for Dim Sum at Foo Sun…
After that we headed to Dr Park for a walk, at the Japanese garden and the lake, recorded a funny video, which mbek will edit and upload later on, then we set off to town. Passed by and decided to drop by later on at an accessories shop, filled with laces, ribbons, and a lot of bling bling stuff + quite reasonable price too XD

We also went to the cargo place, haha… to stock up some Pocky, Rocky, Apollo for CC, mass buying stuff there LOL…

Next, we went home, and waited for my mum, then we set off to the tailor, where they quoted for their own costumes… after that we went for lunch at Wooley, and then we went for fabric hunting…

Bargain and slowly choosing suitable and matching cloth, took us a while there in the shop. After that, we headed to another shop to get buttons, and more laces!!! (which has nothing to do with me LOL)

After everything, we went home and took a nap.

Woke up around 7pm, and went for LOU WONG. . . it was pouring like mad (rain), after that we went to the tailor again, and passed her the reference and cloths that we bought.

Next, we stopped by 100 yen shop and shopped like mad. LOL… didn’t really buy much, but we were just looking around in the shop. All items are RM5!

After that, we went home and rest…
Shio and I sat downstairs watching AFC (asian food channel) while Angie doing her assignments upstairs with Mbek, we went to bed around 3am

Sunday, 20th March 2011.
Woke up at 10am the next day. Had breakfast with my parents, and we departed off to KL… the journey back was a little jam, but we arrived around 2 and half hours, thank you mbek for staying up chatting with me ^^

Was really tiring and exciting trip, but was really glad that I was able to spend a weekend with these few brats 😀

Hopefully we’ll get to travel again together next time ^^

Thanks for the wonderful weekend…  


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s